AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Application Form
- Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application (these are the pages with the holder’s photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).
- One recent passport sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm)
- These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background.
- Print the name of the person on the back of the photograph.
- If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
- Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application. The certificates must show the names of both parents of each person.
Documents to show you are a visitor
- Evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.
- If you are visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia. If your relative or friend is paying for your visit, evidence that they have the necessary funds.
- If you are visiting under the Tourist stream: Your itinerary for your stay in Australia.
- Other information to show that you have an incentive and authority to return to your home country, such as:
- a letter from your employer stating your intention to return to your job
- evidence of enrolment at a school, college or university in your home country
- evidence of immediate family members in your home country
- evidence of your visa or residence status in your home country, and your right to return
- evidence of property or other significant assets owned in your home country.
Children younger than 18 years of age
- If you are younger than 18 years of age: evidence that every person with a legal right to decide where you live consents to your travel to Australia on this visa. If one or both parents are not coming with you, provide:
- a statutory declaration (88KB PDF) giving their permission
- Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years (125KB PDF).
If you use this form, you will have to attach a certified copy of your parent’s or guardian’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or drivers licence) with their photograph and their signature.
- If you are younger than 18 years of age and you will stay in Australia with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative: a declaration signed by the person who will be responsible for you in Australia
- Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university.
- Tourist Visa Fee – AUD140
- Visa Assistance Fee – P5,500 per person
- Processing Time – approximately 29 days