CHINA TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Passport – Original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page, a photocopy of the passport’s information/photo page and emergency contact page. The previous old passport, if available, is required to be submitted; if the old passport is lost, or the applicant never holds a passport before, please make a clear statement in the item 3.7 of the Visa Application Form.
- Visa Application Form – Please submit truthfully completed and signed Visa Application Form of the People’s Republic of China. Please type the answer in capital English letters in the space provided. Do not leave any field blank. Type N/A if the item does not apply. Application form of minors must be signed by their parents or legal guardians.
- Photo – Please provide 2 color photos and affix one of the photos on the Application Form. The photo should be recent(within 6 months), front view, white background, in 48mm x 33mm size without head covering.
- Travel itinerary and reservation of round-trip airline ticket and hotel, or Invitation Letter from China and the photocopy of the inviter’s Chinese ID / Passport with Chinese Residence Permit.
- Previous Chinese Visa – If you had obtained a Chinese visa before, you should submit a photocopy of the visa, and if the visa is on your old passport, you should also submit the old passport
- Non-Filipino Nationals – Please submit proof of residence permit, employment or study in the Philippines. Temporary visitors to the Philippines should apply for Chinese visas from the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in the countries in which they live, unless the applicant can provide proof of employment/study or other occupational status and the visa officer will make the final decision on a case-by-case basis. You must also submit a photocopy of the Philippine visa/immigration entry stamp on your passport
Additional Requirements For First Time China Tourist Visa Applicants
- Bank Certificate of Deposit Balance (including the past 6 months bank statement) and the receipt for payment of this certificate
- BIR-stamped Income Tax Return Form
- Certificate of Employment (detailing the salary and the length of employment)
- Business Registration Certificate (if you are the owner)
- Professional ID/Student ID (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents proving the applicant’s economic condition/ employment/study, or supporting the applicant’s travel to China, or explaining the travel purpose (if applicable)
- Visa Fee (Philippine Passport Holders)
- Single Entry – P1,400
- Double – P2,100
- Multiple 6 months – P2,800
- More than 6 months multiple – P4,200
- Visa Assistance Fee – P2,500 per person
- Regular processing time is 4 working days.(for example, apply on Monday and pick up on Thursday.)
- Express service (third working day release): an additional fee of 1,100 pesos per visa will be charged.
- Rush service (second working day release): an additional fee of 1,700 pesos per visa will be charged.
- Express and Rush service is not available to the First time Chinese visa applicant/ X1 and Z visa applicant, please apply in advance.
- Pay visa fees when collecting passport.
- Only cash payment is accepted.