UK TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Valid passport or travel document
- One recent photograph as per UKVI guidelines
- Evidence of arrangements made. Such as: tour details / flight details / letter of invitation / evidence of sponsors immigration status in the UK
- Evidence of the employment and all income stated on application form. Such as: letter from employer / pay slips / tax returns / business registration documents / business bank account / statements
- Evidence of being in education (where applicable)
- Evidence of the monthly income stated on application form. Such as: Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns
- Evidence of ability to meet costs of trip, as stated on application form. Such as: The bank statements of the person paying for the trip
- Evidence of assets like property or land. Such as: Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant’s letters / land registration documents
- Evidence of UK accommodation and travel details such as: hotel booking confirmation / travel booking confirmation / travel agent confirmation / sponsor accommodation details
- Evidence of your marital status, such as: marriage certificate / civil partnership certificate / divorce certificate / death certificate
- Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel
- Short term visitor visa Fee – 135 USD
- Visa Assistance Fee – P5,500 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non-refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non-refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.