U.S. TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Application Form
- Valid passport
- Two passport sized photographs
- Proof of Financial Means
- Bank Certification supported by Passbook or Statement of account (six months account history for frequent traveler)
- Copy of real estate property – title-deed (if applicable)
- If available, international credit cards statements, properties, land titles etc.
- For minors: proof of economic means of parents or legal guardian
- Proof of Occupation
- If employed, Certificate of Employment & approved Leave of Absence, Income Tax Return (ITR)
- For applicants who are Government Staff, Approved Travel Authority
- If Self-employed, Business License/ permits, BIR registration and Financial Statement/Income Tax Return
- Professional License Card (PRC Card) if any
- For students, Certificate of Enrolment and Approved Leave of Absence (if travelling during school year)
- Proof of Travel (hotel booking, airline booking, tour itinerary)
- If invited, letter of invitation from the inviting person and documents to prove relationship
- Visa Fee – 160 USD
- Visa Assistance Fee – P5,500 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Visa fee and visa assistance fee are non-refundable once applied.
- Visa approval is always at the discretion of the Consul at the Immigration Department. Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any visa rejections and fees are non-refundable.
- Scorpio Travel is not held liable for any offloading and rejection incidents at any Immigration airports.